Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Minute...



I have been wanting to do this...that is have a Monday Minute for some time now. I have linked this post to the delightful Ian, so mooch on over to his blog if you wanna know more about this or want to proudly display a Monday Minute on your blog. All you need to do is go to his blog, copy the questions, link up and get started!!!




Monday Minute
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was going mad with boredom and thought something was seriously wrong with me. I thought this would be the best way to analyze myself and save a ton on therapy as well.

2. Name a blogger & list their URL , whom you think deserves special attention for whatever reason you choose. 
I would like to take this chance to especially mention Ed or Eternally Distracted as she is more popularly known. It was her blog that got me interested in blogging initially. There is something wonderfully exciting about her writing which keeps me hooked.

3. Name one of your heroes, someone you know or knew, in your life.
 My heroes are my parents without whom I would not be the person I am today.

4. Whose feet smell worse, yours or mine?
Let me take a delicate sniff…definitely yours.

5. Which TV show's setting would you most like to live in?
'Friends'…I would love to consume gallons of coffee and indulge in witty or sometimes not so witty conversation day after indefinite day!

14 comments:

  1. Haha, great answers, especially saving a ton on therapy. I know I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops sorry, didn't expect anyone least of all you to read my post so quickly...was busy making minor changes...will be careful from next time.

    Just doing my parents a favour you know as I live off them( so don't...but I just wonder sometimes what would it feel like)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a Monday Mintue exactly..

    Love
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought about doing this myself, but I'm not too sure how to get started. I have looked at Ian site often, but to be honest, I'm still none the wiser!
    I know that I started blogging because I had a broken ankle and was going crazy with boredom too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would totally live in "seinfeld." just sit and talk about nothing all day long. heaven :)

    popping over to eternally distracted now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sunshine - My dear Sunshine, a Monday Minute is an exercise carried out at Ian's blog where one has to answer five random questions picked by him. You can either leave your answers in the comments section of his blog or host it on your own as I have done and then link it up with his. The link to his blog is given above in the post. You can even click on the button to go there, its that easy!Hope this helped. xoxo Jana


    @Alice in Wonderland - Hi Alice, its really easy trust me...Just follow carefully what I've done or go to Ian's. Click on the button above and you'll land on the relevant page!

    @aladdinsane12 - Hi, now i'm torn I love Seinfeld too especially George's unnatural responses...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jana, my feet do NOT stink.

    NO SOUP FOR YOU!


    ~ I found your blog through ED, and now I have to follow it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ JUlianna Cannon - Hi, my newest friend, please do not be so cruel as to take the soup away...Thank you so much for liking what I have to say...am hurrying over to your blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arghhhh, I think I love you... Yep, I love you muchly ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Eternally Distracted - Ooooh stop you'll make me blush...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your answers. Don't you just love blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You so much for visiting Jana..
    Hope to see you for Friday Flash 55...Galen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eternally Distracted is a great blogger! I love her style. Seems like we all have one blog that got us started.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @TechnoBabe - Thank You. I do truly and deeply...

    @g-man - will try my best to participate

    @otin - She is absolutely fantastically out of this world.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails