Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I do fun stuff too...



Thanks so much Debra, at She Who Seeks , for tapping my shoulder in the Photo Tag game currently making the rounds. The rules are:
1. Go to your first photo file and pick the 10th photo in it.
2. Tell the story behind the photo.
3. Tag 5 other people to do likewise.

My photo is at the top of the page as due to some strange reason I am not able to drag and drop my pictures.


The tenth picture in my folder is that of my young neighbour, who likes to stare into space and drool all over her toys. We took this picture while she was playing and refusing to listen to her mum asking her to settle down and not run all over the place…well she can’t actually run so much as crawl and walk carefully from one point to the next. That strange woolly contraption she’s wearing on her head is to keep her warm. She perfectly demonstrated what taking baby steps mean…
These are the people I am taking by surprise and tagging:

Krista at Picture Imperfect

Alice at Alice in Wonderland

Sophia at bluechairdiary

4 comments:

  1. OOOH, this sounds very interesting! I'll have to look at my old photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Debra She Who Seeks - That she is!

    @Alice in Wonderland - Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that's quite an outfit she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails