I have been tagged by the wonderful Alice who I am absolutely in awe of, because of her beautiful poetry, to play this rather fun game where I have to tell you seven things about myself which you don’t know yet. I can see a lot of possibilities here, with this becoming a sort of a regular feature. For today though, I am going to stick to revealing the not so serious side of myself as it is a…yes…Wacky Wednesday…I could definitely do with some more of these…Okay here we go:
1) I fell down a long flight of stairs and broke my arm when I was small and, wait for this, my dad managed to stay busy with his work through the entire thing though he was present in the same room. And me being his eldest born too...
2) I was crazy competitive at one time and even pushed a girl off the stage in our annual day function during a dance recital because she was trying to steal my part. Yes that’s me your own Carrie!
3)I like the smell of gasoline which I don’t know qualifies as wacky or not but anyways.
4) I have to have all my things in the place where I last left them…I cannot breathe, truly, if my stuff gets misplaced. And, I have a LOT of stuff...
5) My nickname means knowledge(self satisfied smirk)…do I even have to say anything more?...don't you dare laugh
6) I can finish an entire jar of pickle(mango) in one sitting and even land up in the hospital for this so called feat…
7) I have passed out in the laps of strangers more than once…not on purpose mind you!!!
Now if some of you good people decide to play along with me all you need to do is post seven new things about yourself and pass it on to seven others. Simple isn’t it?
I am tagging
Frannie @ http://franniefiresback.blogspot.com/