Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Morning Happiness...

                                                                                                           

It’s so much fun to be taking part in Ian’s Monday Minute after what seems like a lifetime. Here are my answers for today:


1 - Do you *snort*?
No I do not think so or remember ever doing so.  


2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy.  What's your nickname?
I do have one and I don’t mind it. Sometimes though it makes me feel like a farmer. It’s Joe.


  3 - Do you know sign language?
No but that is no surprise seeing as to how I am verbally challenged too. Communication except for the written kind is not for me! 


4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?
Wouldn’t have the slightest clue totally oblivious that I am of my surroundings…

5 - Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?
No…I like my sleep smooth and without any breaks. I do keep my phone on, though it hardly ever rings at night. 

4 comments:

  1. Found you through Monday Minute! Following you now! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at the idea of sleeping with electronic devices - I picture them snuggled up on the pillow next to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sample convo from your hood? ha! i wouldn't have any idea, either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I saw you on Ian's blog hop. I would be in that oblivious club right you. (Cept we wouldn't realize there was a club...)

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails